Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What's the best diaper rash cream or powder?

Power in the prevention of rashes.


Clotrimazole in the treatment of rashes.





I know this is going to sound a bit odd, but I know what I'm talking about.





Clotrimazole





You can get it generic, or ';brand name'; Lotrimin AF. It is an antifungal cream found in the foot care ailse of your local store.


I first learned of the product throught my Pediatrician - she prescribed some to my son as a newborn. After a little research I found that you can get the same strength formula Over the Counter. Since then I have suggested it to many of my Parents from the daycare, all whom have been extremely grateful for the tip.





Diaper rash creams only protect the skin from getting a rash, but actually do little in the treatment of one. Clotrimazole treats the problem and will clear the nastiest of rashes in as little 2 days - lesser rashes in hours!!





When you think about it, diaper rashes are usually from exposure to a warm, wet environment. What thrives in warm, wet environments? Fungus!! Diaper rashes are actually a fungal infection. Therefore a fungal treatment creams are the best thing for diaper rashes.What's the best diaper rash cream or powder?
Either desitin cream or any powder with corn starch in it. My mother said that regular corn starch would work just as good.What's the best diaper rash cream or powder?
Good Ol' DESITIN...you can't beat that proven cream!!!
Curash. It's made with zinc. Very good for the skin. Soothing.
I LOVE Desitin Creamy or Butt Paste
Desitin
every child is different....Vaseline worked with one of mine, corn starch with another, zincofax with the other
powder
google: Boudreaux's Butt Cream/Paste





It works wonders!!!! It is the only thing that works fast.
baby powder
anything with cornstarch or 3B action cream is really great for any type of rash or chafing
  • symphony
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment