Friday, December 18, 2009

What's a good diaper rash cream? i do everything to prevent them but they keep comming back?

Make sure it's not a yeast infection. Then you might try switching diaper brands. We had to quit using pampers because they bothered my daughter's skin. We've used Corona on both of our kid's diaper rash. You find it in the pet supply section--it's an ointment with lanolin in it.What's a good diaper rash cream? i do everything to prevent them but they keep comming back?
I discovered the lanolin they give you at the hospital for your nipples if you breastfeed is FABULOUS! It heals unbelievably, and is great for diaper rashes!!! Lanolin Hydrous, and you have to get it a a pharmacy, there should be one near you that would have it. ITS UNBELIEVABLE!!!!What's a good diaper rash cream? i do everything to prevent them but they keep comming back?
grooms ointment will work
maybe its a yeast infection, you should take him to a dr. Desitin had always work in our house, we apply it generously, a nice thick layer of it........
I always used Aveeno. Their lotion is wonderful too. My doctor recommended the lotion when my son's cheeks got really chapped and I couldn't get rid of it and it worked within the first day, so when I needed a rash cream, I tried Aveeno and it worked great too.
Have you tried leaving the diaper off for a couple of hours. I used to do that for one of my children, and it really helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment