Friday, December 18, 2009

Should i use ketoconazol cream to treat the rash under my breasts?

I live in an ever-summer country, its always hot,and i have had this rash since forever, and i really need to get rid of that redness under my breasts, what can i do??Should i use ketoconazol cream to treat the rash under my breasts?
yes you can use Ketoconazol or even you can go to the drug store and get the generic antifungal creams. The rash is caused by yeast which thrive in the warm moist area beneath the breast. It will occur in your groin area as well or it can occur in your armpits. I have had them all. Keep these areas dry with some kind of powder and believe it or not cut way back on your sugary snacks ( they feed the yeast). If you feel you have a problem you might want to read The yeast Connection by Dr. William Crook, MDShould i use ketoconazol cream to treat the rash under my breasts?
I don't know who suggested Ketoconazole to you, but that's a very good choice. It's an anti-fungal agent and that would work very effectively. Use it twice a day for 2 weeks to completely get rid of the rash.

No comments:

Post a Comment