Friday, December 18, 2009

What is the best way to get rid of a sideaffect rash on the face after applying acne cream?

I had small bumps on my nose and around my eyebrows and i decided i had acne there and paniced. so i began to apply this cheap drugstore acne cream called clearsil and it began to work at first but then i got red sores all over and then this bad rash followed drying up my skin and made my skin worse in a way....all the acne on my nose is now gone but is covered with a flaky dry rash but my eyebrow area and above has gotton more little bumps. This rash has been here for a few days and i need help! pLEASE is there any advice to get the rash away?? I also think this rsh is caused by an allergie to benoxical perioxide but i am not to sure. PlEASE HELP ME!What is the best way to get rid of a sideaffect rash on the face after applying acne cream?
dont apply anything to your face - if it doesnt go away within 48 hour see you doctorWhat is the best way to get rid of a sideaffect rash on the face after applying acne cream?
Clive swears by sperm.

No comments:

Post a Comment