Friday, December 18, 2009

Were you prescribed Miracle Cream for diaper rash and did it work for your baby?

I really hope it works for Grant...I feel so bad for him every time I change him. I know I'm probably wasting so many diapers...I'm changing him every hour to make sure he stays dry!Were you prescribed Miracle Cream for diaper rash and did it work for your baby?
What type of diapers are you using? Maybe he is allergic to them. I know luvs have a deodorant. Could be something like that. What worked for my son's diaper rash was Boudreax's butt paste. I know your heart just breaks everytime you change their diaper.Were you prescribed Miracle Cream for diaper rash and did it work for your baby?
Sometimes when the rash is bad and doesn't go away easily there is a yeast infection on their bum. The nurse told me to put the same cream that you would use for a vaginal yeast infection on with a q-tip and then layer Desiten or a zinc oxide type cream over it.





I don't know what Miracle Cream is but if it doesn't have any antifungal in it then it might not help.
at about 3 or 4 week my little one go a bad rash on his bum and it just would not go away. i took him to the doc and he told me to use cream of course. but like 2-3 times a day put him/her on his belly and wash the area with warm water and some baby soap. and then let him air dry in the sunlight for like 5 mins.





in about 2 days the rash was gone. he also told me that if it keeps popping up to put some vasoline on it with each diaper change. that will help to keep the moister off of his bum after he gets wet. the reason why they get rashes is because the bm and the pee mix and its the acid of both combined that do it.
We were prescribed Bum Balm when Bella's rash just wouldn't go away, I wonder if it's the same thing?? If so then yes we noticed a huge improvement over the first full night we put it on her.
i used zinc oxide and it worked well. You can try cloth diapers if you are changing so often. They feel better than paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment